There are limited places still available on the following free training courses:
- County Hall Smedley St Matlock DE4 3AG
- 16 October 2019 - 14 January 2020
Hate crime awareness training – Wednesday 16 October 2019 or Thursday 06 February 2020
Workshop to raise awareness of Prevent (WRAP) – Wednesday 06 November 2019 or Tuesday 14 January 2020
Both of these half day courses are based at County Hall, Matlock and are run between 9am - 1pm.
To book a place on any of these courses please follow the instructions below.
If you already have a Derbyshire Learning Online account:
- Login to Derbyshire Learning Online with your username or email address and saved password. (DCC staff can log on with either their primary SAP payroll number or their email address and saved password).
- If you have forgotten your password, click on ‘Lost Password?’ on the Derbyshire Learning Online login page and follow the instructions.
- Use the course search function to search for your chosen course and click the course page link.
- Check the course is right for you, then click ‘Enrol me’ to enrol onto the course.
- You will then see a list of available events and dates.
- Select your chosen event and click ‘sign-up’ to book your place.
- Please ensure you fill in all mandatory fields – our courses are free, so if you are asked for a charge code put ‘0’ and choose the most relevant learning type.
- Submit your booking.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your booking.
- If you need to cancel or amend your booking you will need to do this via Derbyshire Learning Online.
- If we need to cancel or amend your booking, we will let you know. For example, an administrator may ask you to change sessions if we have more than our set quota of delegates from your organisation.
If you do not have a Derbyshire Learning Online account:
- To request a ‘registration key’ please email: email@example.com
- Tell us which course you are interested in and which Derbyshire organisation you are from.
- You will receive an email detailing how to create an account, including a registration key.
- Once your account has been approved, you will be able to access both community safety classroom-based courses and eLearning modules. It may take a few days for your account to be approved.
You can find information on all our courses on the Safer Derbyshire website. If you require more information regarding course content, or need further advice, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share this email with your colleagues and partners within Derbyshire who may be interested in our training courses.