Designated Teacher training for those relatively new to the role.
- Gothic Warehouse Cromford Mill Cromford DE4 3RQ
- 3 July 2018
For those of you new to the role of Designated Teacher or those who wish to refresh on the ‘duties’ and how the Derbyshire Virtual School operates we will be running a free Designated Teacher Induction training day on Tuesday 3 July between 9.30am and 3.30pm.
In this session we will:
- get to understand how the Virtual School operates
- cover the day-to-day administrative tasks of being a DT
- hear about the wider issues around why children come into care and the legal system
- learn who are the team of professionals involved with Children in Care
- share good practice, discuss ideas and air concerns/ issues pertinent to your role as the advocate for Children in Care in your school.
There is plenty of pay and display parking at this site.
Refreshments will be provided mid-morning and afternoon but please bring your own lunch or you can buy some lovely food at the two cafes at the site.
You can book onto this induction training via email: email@example.com or tel: 01629 538028.