Headteachers are invited to these events which are designed to help shape future Early Help arrangements within schools and in partnership with Derbyshire County Council's Children's Services.
- 12 - 29 November 2018
- Monday 12 November 2018 at The Leewood Hotel, Pendennis Suite, Park Road, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 6TQ. The event will run between 1pm and 4pm.
- Tuesday 13 November 2018 at The Casa Hotel, Barcelona Room, Lockoford Lane, Chesterfield, S41 7JB. The event will run between 1pm and 4pm.
- Thursday 15 November 2018 at Morley Hayes, Pavilion Suite, Main Road, Morley , Ilkeston, DE7 6DG. The event will run between 2pm and 5pm.
- Friday 16 November 2018 – The Whitworth, Ballroom, Station Road, Darley Dale, Matlock, Derbyshire, DE4 2EQ. The event will run between 1pm and 4pm
- Thursday 29 November 2018 – Hilton House Hotel, 1 Mill Lane, Hilton, Derby, DE65 5GP. The event will run between 1pm and 4pm.
Aim of the workshops:
- to communicate changes in the Early Help landscape nationally and locally – including Working Together and Keeping Children Safe in Education 2018
- to share Derbyshire’s Early Help Review proposals and the new roles to support partner agencies
- to provide schools with the opportunity to shape new Early Help arrangements – the transition from Rethinking the Early Helps Offer to a new service offer
- to identify next steps in the process in preparation for September 2019
Book a place now by emailing your preferred date and venue to email: CAYA.BShqsupport@derbyshire.gov.uk and we will contact you to confirm your place.