FFT is offering a free 2018 KS1 early results analysis service to infant and primary schools which subscribe to FFT Aspire.
Between now and Friday 29 June 2018, schools will be able to upload their KS1 pupil results to Aspire using a simple Excel template. From Thursday 12 July, schools will then be able to download a provisional 2018 KS1 PDF report for their school.
This will include:
• An early analysis of 2018 KS1 Teacher Assessment and scaled score results.
• Comparative national analysis (based on other FFT schools taking part).
• Whole school, pupil group and subject-specific reports.
• Early ‘EYFS to KS1 value added progress’ analysis using FFT estimates.
• Early KS2 estimates for Year 3 pupils at the start of September.
What FFT has done so far:
1. Aspire has been updated with a new KS1 upload page. Whilst the upload process is relatively simple, full step by step instructions are on the website along with a PDF guide, attached to this page, and a YouTube help video.
2. An FFT email has been sent to all Infant and Primary Aspire users to inform them of the service.
3. KS1 results service information page on fft.org.uk
Further help for schools:
For any schools struggling to upload their pupil results, the FFT support team are on hand to take them through the process. The team can be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning 01446 776262, option 1.
• Only Aspire users with Headteacher/Senior leader or Data Manager account access can upload KS1 pupil results.
• This facility is available on the main FFT website (via the cog icon at the top of the screen), NOT the FFT administration site.
• Your KS1 results should still be submitted to your LA as usual.