Information and guidance for schools on the recruiting system.
If you place an advert on the Derbyshire Jobsite you will be able to;
- Check the advert proof in the Recruit system prior to the Shared Services Centre making the advert live.
- See how many applications have been submitted whilst the advert is live.
- View all job applications, including those submitted offline, in the system.
- Share online job applications with other interview panel members securely using Recruit.
- Run a number of reports on the job applications received for the advert.
To place an advert you should use the Advertising Request form attached to this page.
We are also able to place an advert in local or national media on your behalf.
Guidance on how to use Recruit
can also be found on this page but if you do need any additional help or would like to discuss placing an advert in the media please ring the Advertising Team on tel: 01629 535118 option 1.