To assist with effective financial management.
Effective financial management ensures money is spent wisely and properly, and allows schools to optimise resources to provide high-quality teaching and learning and so raise standards and attainment for all their pupils.
Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS) Return 2023-2024
The deadline for submission of the 2023-2024 Schools Financial Value Standard (SFVS) return to Derbyshire Audit Services is 31 March 2024.
Approved SFVS documentation may be sent to Jonathan Lake via email: Jonathan.firstname.lastname@example.org or Perspective Lite (830nnnnAUD_)
The revised form for the 2023-2024 SFVS submission can be found on the GOV.UK website.
Assistance can be obtained from:
Guidance documents and documents for self-evaluation and reporting can be found on the GOV.UK website.
Education Funding Agency acceptable reasons for non-completion of the SFVS
- School has opened in this financial year
- School has closed in this financial year
- School suffered fire/flood/natural disaster in this financial year
- School has been issued with an Academy order
- Schools have merged in this financial year or entered into a hard federation with a new governing body (a Federation SFVS having been submitted)
- Financial delegation has been withdrawn/suspended in this financial year
- Governing body has been suspended and so cannot complete the SFVS in this financial year
Should any of the above reasons apply, please inform Audit Services as soon as possible via email: Jonathan.email@example.com